Yes, I realize I am hugely pregnant.Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Circus
Today my mom took Lukas and I to the circus. I wasn't sure how well Lukas would do and if he would enjoy it. Well he LOVED it! He had a so much fun. He paid attention to the whole show and didn't act bored once. He did keep asking if we could go down to the floor while the acts were on. I had to explain to him we just watch the show. He loved the tigers and lions. He kept pointing at them and saying tiger and then he would growl. He clapped when he was supposed too. He danced a lot. He kept saying oh wow and laughing. He was really into it. I am so glad he enjoyed it. It is so much fun to do things with your kids. They are so entertaining and make everything fun. He was so sweet in the middle of the show he would just lean over and give me and grandma kisses. Then he would switch over to hugs. It was like he was saying thank you for bringing me to the circus. Grandma deserves all the credit though she saw it advertised and bought the tickets and spoiled Lukas (and I) at the show. Thank you grandma for a fun time.
Yes, I realize I am hugely pregnant.
Yes, I realize I am hugely pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Looks like a fun time! It is so cool to watch your children experience something for the first time! You don't look 'hugely pregnant', you look cute pregnant!
Fun times! I'm glad Lukas enjoyed it. We took the kids to the circus and all they wanted to do was buy stuff. I think they liked it, but it wasn't as thrilling as it was to Lukas. Maybe Sofia would like it....
Oh how fun! That looks awesome!
And your cute pregnant!
I didn't think you looked hugely pregnant but I bet thats how you feel... You look really cute pregnant.... It looks like you had tons of fun at the circus....Love Luka's picture too...
I think you're an adorable hugely-pregnant woman. And, your hugely pregnant is nothing compared to how mine was. I don't think I could squeeze myself into the jeans you were wearing the other night. You're hot! Also, you're such a good mom for getting out and taking Lukas places so close to your due date. My kids were so deprived to have me as a mother!
Oh - I bet Lukas loved the circus. You look GREAT!! Too cute with that baby belly : )
Post a Comment