Today Lukas wanted to color so I opened the cupboard for him to get his crayons out. Little did I know there was a permanent marker in there. Dan and I were busy engaged in a conversation and all of a sudden Lukas starts trying to color on daddy! We took it right away but of course he got to himself first. Thankfully he wasn't wearing a shirt and didn't get any on his pants or anywhere else but his face arms, and belly.

Luckily a baby wipe got most of the blue off his face.

What mom? I didn't do anything.
4 comments:
You got lucky this time! He is such a cute boy. We're excited to come see you for Thanksgiving.
Kids are mischevious by nature I think.. They other day I was totally ingrossed with the computer and Colton was playing in the "junk" room and he had stuff all over the place and I wasn't a happy camper... I always had to watch him when he was younger he was always into everything... He looks cute though mom...
How many times have I had to scrub permanent marker off furniture or the wall? Too many to count, definitely. A few skin spots are SERIOUSLY lucking out.
permanent marker - YIKES!! Is it all gone now or can you still faintly see it?
Post a Comment