Monday, November 24, 2008

Park City

For my bday Dan gave me a night away to Park City with one of my favorite friends Nately. I know my birthday isn't for another month but with all the holiday plans we thought we should do it early. We had a lot of fun (I forgot my camera though so no pictures). We stayed at the Park City Peaks hotel and it was really nice. We went shopping at the outlets and found some cute things at good deals. Both Lukas and Blair scored some cute new clothes. I got some more Christmas shopping done which is a nice bonus. On Sunday we went to breakfast at this really good place called Good Thymes. They had the best biscuts I have ever had. I am craving them now that I am mentioning them. I highly recommend eating there if you get a chance. We then went shopping on Main Street. We of course had to make a stop at Rocky Mountain Choclate Factory. We drank hot choclate and walked around. It was so nice not too cold and the sun was shining. We then made our way home. Part of me didn't want to come home since it was so relaxing and was so nice to sleep in. However, I missed Lukas and Dan. Thanks Dan for being so willing to let me go have some fun. Thanks Nately for going with me. Your great company and I had a blast.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad you were able to get away! Mom's - and wives - need that to recharge.

Steven and Jennifer said...

O I'm glad that you had a nice get away. I'm sure it was well deserved!

Neil, Ali, Emma & Claire said...

I was thinking the same thing today. We need to get the kids together again really soon. It sounds like you're weekend away was fun. Tell Dan good job, that's the perfect birthday present.

rain said...

I'm so jealous of your getaway! It sounded fantastic. I think that as soon as I have this baby, I'm going to have to start making arrangements like that, too....as I'm so ready to do something just for ME...cause I'm selfish like that. :)

DeSisto Digitals said...

Sorry - I've SUCKED at checking blogs lately! Your birthday present was THE BEST birthday present I've ever been able to share with someone! Ha, ha! Seriously, it was a BLAST! I hope we can do something like this every couple of years or so (maybe more often than that - obviously not for your birthday present... don't worry Dan - I wasn't expecting you to pay for all our getaways... however, I wouldn't object if you wanted to! HA, ha)!!!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you had a nice and relaxing time away. Nice to have that especially with the holidays around the corner and little Blair's arrival coming up soon.