Friday, November 7, 2008

We woke up to snow on the ground a few days ago. Lukas kept looking out the window and bringing me his shoes. I took that as a hint that he wanted to see what it was like. We bundled him up in his snow clothes and took him to play outside in it. He had a blast. He wouldn't keep his gloves on though so his poor little hands were so red and frozen. This made us keep the snow escapade to a minimum. I don't think he likes mittens because they restrict him on what he can do with his hands. Luckily I found some actual gloves at Wal Mart. I am hoping he will keep these on the next time it snows. The rest of the day he kept bringing me his boots and snow suit to go outside. The sad thing was, the snow had melted. I think he rather play outside in the snow then go outside in the summer. Great, since everyone knows I am NOT a snow fan. Any takers on who wants to come play with my kiddo outside when it snows?!


He loved eating the snow.

All dressed up in his snow gear. He looks hilarous. I love that his hat from last year still fits him because I love it!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I'll take him! I would love to go build a snowman right now. Yes, I'm one of the rare, crazy people who actually like to shovel snow. I also think it'd be fun to spend time with Lukas. He's such a cute boy.

Saleem Family said...

He looks like the little boy in "The Christmas Story" Looks like he was loving it!

rain said...

That first face is so cute. He looks adorable in his winter clothes.

Lisa said...

He looks so cute in his snow gear!! I love the expression on the first picture. Cameron makes that same exact face!!