
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving Day
We had such a great Thanksgiving Day. This morning we just relaxed and watched the Thanksgiving Day parade and flat out enjoyed being home as a family. We had Thanksgiving Dinner at my parents house. We had some family we don't see often in town and it was really nice to see them. Lukas had a lot of fun playing with his cousins. We enjoyed all the yummy food and pie. I reflected a lot on what I am thankful for and feel really blessed. I am so grateful for little miracle baby Lukas and the joy he brings into our life on a daily basis. Yes, even when he is being a stinker. I am grateful for baby number two and am so excited to meet her. I am grateful for Dan and what a great dad he is. I am grateful he still has a job with so many people loosing them. His company is still doing well and we haven't lost any benefits from working there. I am grateful for both our famalies and everything they do for us. I am grateful that Dan is almost done with school and we get to open up a new and exciting chapter into our lives.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Lukas was really cute eating his pie. We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving with you.
Glad your Thanksgiving was great! I hope you enjoyed some pie, too...it's for sure I did. ;)
i'm glad you guys had a good day...but we still missed seeing everyone. it just wasn't the same :)
Awww sooo cute! Happy Thanksgiving to you all (late, but still)! :)
He looks so handsome!! Looks like he enjoyed his pie...I know Cameron was obsessed with it and the Cool Whip
Post a Comment