Sunday, November 16, 2008

A night with friends

Last night we had some friends over for Raclette party. It was really fun and we had a good time. We just laughed and ate and hung out and ate some more. The best part was no kiddos! We just had a fun free night stay out late ( 1 A.M. to be exact) and enjoyed each others company. Lukas slept over at Grandma and Grandpa C's house. He must have had a blast because when I went to go pick him up this morning he didn't want to come home. I said come on lets go and he would just say no. Then he refused to put on his jacket to leave. I am sure the cool cap gun that they bought him intised him to want to stay. Thanks for watching him! We appriciate it. Thanks to our friends who came out to enjoy our company.

Before our guests arrived. I am dumb I forgot to take pictures when everyone was actually there to enjoy the food.
Stick em up! Lukas loves his new cap gun and keeps playing with it. Thanks grandma and grandpa!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristy said...

So, who are these escort agencies. You haven't been hiding a night job, have you? lol I guess you've been infultrated. So, since I'm an out of it sort of girl, what is a Raclette party? I'll host one if it means no kids for a night. How nice to have grandparents close by!

Wendy said...

Sorry I have to ask the same thing, never heard of a Raclette party.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

A raclette party is where you have a bunch of different foods. Shrimp, beef, chicken, potatos, ect and you cook on little ovens. On the top is a grill where you cook the meat and on the bottom underneat the grill our little pans you can cook other things in like eggs, mini pizzas and such. It is really yummy and fun. Dans family does it every year and so we thought we would do it with our friends as well.

rain said...

I heard about your party from one of your guests. They said it was fabulous!