Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Tag

I have been tagged with Christmas questions!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Well I am really bad at wrapping presents so I prefer gift bags but I still do wrap presents. They may not look the best but it is the thought that counts right?

2. Real tree or Artificial? Always real! Dan hates this because he doesn't like to put on the lights every year. However, I am not budging going out and picking out a Christmas tree is such a fun family tradition.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? Heck NO! Dan does though.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know maybe the bike I got one year

7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents

8. Easiest person to buy for? Lukas

9. Do you have a Nativity set? A few of them. One I made the first year we were married. One Dan got me for my bday and I love it. We also have a smores nativity and it is really cute.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story and Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sep or Oct.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the yummy treats!

16. Lights on the tree? Ummm yeah!

17. Favorite Christmas song? I like them all.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. Most of our family is pretty close.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure can

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? A bow

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open presents at Dans parents on Christmas Eve and Lukas opens up his Christmas Eve book every Christmas.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Shopping the malls and stores are way to crowded and people can be so rude. Especially at Wal Mart.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We love our smores ornaments.

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? I just like it all

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For Lukas to have a fun Christmas (and if we can afford it a GPS system for my car because I get lost REALLY easy)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your wanting a GPS. If you get one, you'll have to find your way down to visit us!

Wendy said...

Nate got me a GPS for my birthday in June and seriously do not know how I ever did it before, I was lost all the time. We got it on an online deal from Costco, it's a Garmin and it talks to you. It's normally $300 but had it for $200, and i've seen them do it again so you might want to check. How are you feeling these days? You should get on Facebook, you would be amazed at how many people you know on there.