Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Getting cuter everyday.

There are two reasons for the post. The first one is obvious because yes, he is getting cuter everyday. The second reason is because I need to write some great and wonderful things about my little man after he drove me nuts today! Thank goodness he is so cute or else I wouldn't have made it through today. Lukas seriously cracks me up he is learning so much. He loves to give fives and rock! He loves his daddy and wants him to do everything with him. He is a great napper, I usually get about three hours out of him everyday. He is the best sharer. Seriously we were at the pool yesterday and we brought a few balls to play with there. He kept giving them to other kids to play with. He wouldn't take no for an answer either. At church if there is a kid in front of us he gives EVERY SINGLE toy he has to them. Hopefully he keeps this up. Tonight he helped mommy pick up all his toys before bed time and he did a great job. He is so cuddly and loves to give kisses. When you take his picture he loves to look at them when you are done. I don't know what I would do without this little man in my life. Yes, even on the days he drives me nuts. I just need a little reminder.




2 comments:

rain said...

Cuteness is a child's saving grace. They have the ability to melt your heart with a look, and so they must use it often, to avoid beatings and bruises. Lukas got quite a bit of that cute stuff. Maybe too much. :)

DeSisto Digitals said...

Awww, he's adorable! :) He looks like a little cabbage patch kid (odd... I just commented on Rain's blog about a cabbage patch and then there's a pic of one on your blog - ha, ha)! I LOVE that he likes to look at the pics on the camera... it's just so cute. He's definitely got personality. :)