Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A couple things

We have a birds nest in our cherry tree! We have been watching it for a while and at first we weren't sure if there were babies. Dan got a ladder and checked and sure enough there were three little baby Robins. Everyday Lukas and I go outside and check out the birds nest. Lukas LOVES birds and gets so excited to see the mommy bird in its nest. Today we actually saw the baby birds peeking over the nest. We even got to see the mommy bird feed the baby birds. They are so cute.


Grandma got Lukas a little plastic golf set. When he got home he played golf with daddy! This set even has little holes you can hit your golf balls into. Lukas has been playing with toy all night last night and all day today. I think he has just seen Dan go golfing a lot lately and wants to be just like him.


Can I come too dad?

2 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute golf set! where'd she get it? i would love to get a couple for my boys!

rain said...

So cute. I think it's so fun to see them so attuned to what we do...as long as it's not the embarrassing stuff.