Lukas actually pausing for a break of mostly running around to watch the magician.Monday, July 28, 2008
Lets hear it for the boys!
Every year grandma (Dans mom) throws a sleepover bash one for the boys and one for the girls. Friday night was the boys sleepover party. It was a magician theme and the boys had so much fun. I know it takes a lot of work but the boys loved it so much and appriciate all grandma does for them. Lukas isn't old enough to sleepover yet, but he still got to particpate in all the fun activites. A magician came and performed and also made balloon animals. Lukas loves to be around his cousins. I don't blame him there are lots of them to give him attention and love.
Lukas actually pausing for a break of mostly running around to watch the magician.
Lukas actually pausing for a break of mostly running around to watch the magician.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You know it's gotta be interesting when your little ones stop mid lap and watch what's going on. I always had to laugh when this happened. Lukas is really lucky that he's got you for a mom--you do so much stuff with him, and I'm sure he loves it. (Especially with being pregnant...I'm honestly baffled by all you squeeze into your week).
Hey Brandi!!It's Jennifer (Anderson) How are you?? Your son is adorable. Do you know if your having a boy or girl yet?? Are you still living in springville?
Post a Comment