Friday, August 1, 2008

Rocking horse!

Today grandma bought Lukas the cutest wooden rocking horse at a garage sale. I have been wanting to get Lukas one for a while. However, the ones I would see where way to expensive for my taste. We are so excited that she found this! It is so cute. At first Lukas was a little bit scared of it. He didn't want to get on it at all. Now he loves it and gets on it and rocks all by himself.


Lukas and daddy on the rocking horse!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute horse!! why is it that the cutest rocking horses are the old ones at garage sales? anne got her darling one from a garage sale, too! i've never seen one like yours...it's so cute!!

DeSisto Digitals said...

I LOVE THE HORSE! That is seriously AWESOME! Your momma is a garage-sailing QUEEN! :)

rain said...

We have a fear of new stuff at our house, too...probably why all of it is way old. And the fact that we're too cheap. I will tell you this, none of it is that cute, so well done. :)