Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sneak peak

Lukas had his 18 month pictures today! Nately already gave us a sneak peak. Isn't this picture beautiful?! I love it. Lukas was in such a good mood and did a great job. I know we got some good ones. Especially, seeing this picture. Nately your awesome at what you do! Chris your a great assistant and we give you props too :). Here is a link to Nately's website http://www.desistodigitals.com/. Check her out. She is great. Thanks again Nately and Chris we are so excited to see the rest.


3 comments:

rain said...

That picture is adorable! I think she should be the go-to person for all children's photos! And that's my total un-biased opinion.

DeSisto Digitals said...

Awww shucks! :) Thanks Brandi and Rain! Chris was overly ecstatic to get some praise too... ha, ha! We're really glad you like the picture.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute picture! i can't wait to see more!