Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I don't care that I am not in my swim suit!

Yesterday Lukas and I swam in the back yard in the kiddie pool. After we had come inside and I had gotten Lukas dressed again he wanted to go back outside. We were playing in the front yard throwing pop its (he is obssessed with these.) when he bolted for the back yard. As soon as he got to the back yard he went straight for the pool. I hadn't had a chance to empty it yet. He didn't even hesitate and jumped right on in. Silly boy just loves to swim.



Peek a boo, I see you!



Look how full his diaper is! HA HA.

The swimming pool wasn't enough he had to play in the hose again for the hundredth time that day!

2 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so funny! cole has done that a couple of times in the tub and it's always hilarious :)

rain said...

That boy has WAY too much energy. Seriously...I am thankful that my two are going to be so old when Sydney comes along. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, and they'll be like extra parents.