Thursday, July 10, 2008

18 months!

Lukas turned 18 months old yesterday! I can't believe how old he is. We had his check up yesterday. He screamed bloody murder yet again when the Dr. or any of the nurses got too close. He weighed in at 24.2 pounds 25th percentile. He is 33 inches tall 71 percentile. He has been holding steady around 24 pounds the past little while. He had to get one shot since they were out of the DTAP last time. I also had them check his blood sugar. He drinks so much and pees a ton as well. I was a little worried about diabeties. I was so glad that his levels were fine. We are so proud of him and how much he is learning. He amazes me everyday with how much he is accomplishing.

Lukas trying to blow up his beach ball.

2 comments:

rain said...

Ulgh, can you imagine having to deal with diabetes at this young of an age? That would scare me to death, so yay for everything being okay. Also, I'm sorry you're starting to get sick. I really feel for you. For me, it's a bit better, but I remember not even going grocery shopping without dry-heaving, and I'm hoping these first three months FLY for you.

DeSisto Digitals said...

Hey Chica! Glad to hear your little guy is as healthy as a horse. :) I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday - we'll have a blast.