Eating his snow cone. It went everywhere. On his shirt down his diaper.Friday, July 25, 2008
Utah holiday
Mapleton has a little Pioneer Day celebration every year. They do a little parade and a little carnival with games at the park. While Dan was working my mom and I took Lukas to the parade and carnival. Lukas loved pretty much everything about the parade. Well, except one thing, the MARCHING BAND! He was totally fine when the police cars, ambulances and fire trucks came by with the loud sirens. However, he hated when the marching band came by. He seriously started screaming. He has never heard one before so maybe he just didn't like the loud drums. I was surprised because he loves music. He loved that they threw out candy at him and he would go and get it and put it in the stroller. He also loved to wave at the little kids in the parade. His favorite thing about the carnival was the snow cone.
Eating his snow cone. It went everywhere. On his shirt down his diaper.
Eating his snow cone. It went everywhere. On his shirt down his diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So I totally can't blame him. I ALWAYS hated the marching band, too. I think a lot of it stems from the people I knew that were in marching band...no offense if you were, but most of them had severe mental issues.
I want a snowcone.
Also, I wanted to tell you that YOU DON'T LOOK PREGNANT. However, should you ever chose to blame anything on being pregnant, use it to the full capacity. I do, all the time, and for some reason, it just makes me feel a lot let stressed. That's the one good thing for you, while you're waiting for the baby, that pregnancy gives you.
funny lukas...i'm sure my boys wouldn't have like the marching band either :) and i am not exactly sure where to call for an ultrasound. my friend, jenny, told me about it but i never got the number because i don't need it now. she is in lake powell this week, but you might be able to just call the x-ray school at uvrmc and ask for the ultrasound number. i think you might have to ask for someone (a student) by name in order to get an appointment. if your appointment was next week i could get a hold of jenny by then, but she wont be home until sunday i'm sorry. but try calling. and why won't your doctor do an ultrasound?
Post a Comment