Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day with Dad

On Saturday Lukas had a fun day with Daddy! I had busy day that started at 10:30 and I didn't get home till about 1 in the morning. I had a baby shower for my cousin Ryane in Salt Lake. Then I came back and my really good friend Madlyn had just had her baby. (Congrats Madlyn Emalyn is such a cute little girl!) and I went to see her and the baby. After that I had book club and didn't make it home till late. Lukas had so much fun with daddy! They went to Reams and got donuts and Sprite. I know Lukas is so spoiled! They came home and played outside and had a great time. They watched the Bee Movie and ate their donuts and drank some Sprite. Lukas loves seeing and spending time with his dad. I am sure he felt so special having a day with just him. I am sure he gets bored of being with mommy every day all day.

He must have gotten really worn out because he fell a sleep standing up!
Lukas loves sticker and it seems like he had a fun time sticking them all over Dans face.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny pictures! i think the stickers could be dan's new look :)
and i'll bring those file folder books on sunday!

rain said...

That is sooo cute. I think it's so funny when the little kids fall asleep right in the middle of something. Cole used to fall asleep as he was eating his snacks. And he'd wake up, take another bite, and then fall asleep again. It must be nice when life is so completely wonderful that they can't really take time to sleep.