Friday, April 18, 2008

Random things

Not a ton of things have been going on in our house hold. Just lots of playing and getting into things. I thought I would post some funny things that Lukas has been doing.

Eating some of daddy's frosty that he a gave him. I love his smile in this picture.

Today at lunch I gave Lukas his grilled cheese sandwich. I went into the other room to pick up something really quick while he was occupied. When I went back in the kitchen to join him for lunch he was a sleep with his grilled cheese sandwich on his chest. It was so cute. He didn't even make a peep when I took him out and put him in his crib.

Can you tell Lukas LOVES ketchup! He loves to dip and makes a huge mess. O well we don't care as long as he is happy.



Yesterday Lukas came in from the kitchen with the wax paper. He just started unrolling it and playing with it. I don't use it very often so I figured what the heck! He had a great time playing with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, the grilled cheese on the chest is the funniest picture ever! i'm still laughing right now :)