Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cabella's

We took Lukas to Cabella's yesterday. He had a blast. He loved the fishies, and all the animals. He was so excited he kept pointing at them and then clapping. Of course he also kept saying "Oh WOW". What would it be like to be a child again? Everything is so new and exciting to them. In a way as a new parent I feel like it is just as new and exciting experiencing it with him.


He couldn't resist he had to try and give the fish a kiss!



This is what happens when you take his sucker that a Cabellas employee gave him away. I was worried when it got so little that it would come off and he would choke. We took him to Thanksgiving point and let him pick some candy out at the candy store there. After that he was a happy camper.

2 comments:

rain said...

YOU TOOK HIS CANDY AWAY?!!! Yeah, I would have done that, too...but for more selfish reasons, that he would mess up the car, his face, and everything else, then fall asleep and stick it somewhere inconvenient besides. How cute, and what a great idea taking him to Cabellas. I think my kids would love that, too.

Anonymous said...

cabella's is the best for fhe :) he's lucky boy to get a stop at thanksgiving point for candy!