
I want to be a great reader! Maybe he will take after mommy and enjoy doing this as much as she does!

I want to be just like daddy! Lukas seriously loves Dans hat. He is constintley putting it on and taking it off. I love this picture of him. It turned out great.
3 comments:
It's always the biggest the compliment when you see your kids doing something the same way you do. You actually realize that they notice what you're doing, and then you realize that you've gotta be a good example. Not that you wouldn't be, that was just something that I had to face.
i only wish my boys would read like that...maybe someday :)
i always get my folders laminated at the alphabet station on state street in orem. they will do it while you wait and they are super cheap!
Post a Comment