Lukas dumping all his sand toys out of his wagonWednesday, April 16, 2008
Such a little boy
Everyday Lukas looks more and more like a little boy and less and less like a baby. With everyday that passes he shows me something new that lets me know how fast he is growing up. He even told Dan to go away yesterday! We just set there stunned having no idea where he learned to say that. I promise we don't tell him to go away.He is all boy and loves playing outside and climbing all over the furniture. The other day was so nice and we had so much fun playing outside most of the day. I wish the odd weather would go away and give us some more nice days too play outside. I am so grateful for my healthy smart little boy. Sometimes I wish that he would stay little forever!
Lukas dumping all his sand toys out of his wagon
Lukas dumping all his sand toys out of his wagon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
he is getting so big! i feel the same way about max growing up! and i love lukas' new haircut-it's super cute :)
Ahh...it's sad, isn't it? All of a sudden you have these glimpses into their little personalities, and realize that continually get smarter and bigger...and you feel a little left behind and confused as to where your baby went. Just enjoy every second, and you won't have any regrets. They are always changing, and it's such a ride.
Post a Comment