Monday, April 7, 2008

tagged

So I got tagged a while ago. Sorry Jen it just took me a while too get to it! So here it goes finally.

Where did you meet your husband?
In history class at UVSC

First thing said?

Well he got my number from a mutual friend. So the first time we actually talked was over the phone. I can't really remember what was said but I am assuming it was something like this.

Dan: Is this Brand?

Brandi: Yes

Dan: Would you like to go out on Friday.

Brandi: Sure
So that was probably the extent of our first every conversation.

First date? Well our very first date was too Brick Oven and then to a movie we saw the Sweetest Thing. Then we didn't really go out again until a year so our second first date was dinner at TGI Fridays and we went to see a comidean with his sister and her boyfriend at the time.

First kiss? On my front porch after watching a movie

Where did we get engaged? At Thanksgiving Point. In front of the bathroom. Needless too say it didn't really go according to Dans plans. Thats okay the bathroom was fine with me. (If you want the whole story feel free to ask.)

Where did we get married? We got married in the MT. Timpinogas temple. Our reception was at the county building in Provo.

Where did you go on your honeymoon? To Cancun Mexico. It was beautiful and I loved every minute of it.

I tag Karen and anyone else who wants to do this.

No comments: