Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lukas's new chair

I have been wanting to get Lukas his own chair for a while. He is obssessed with our furniture and getting on the couch ect. So I thought him having his own chair would be fun. They are so cute and they even rock! When UPS delivery came today and I was opening the box Lukas was so excited. He kept clapping and saying his famous "Oh WOW" the whole time I was getting it out of the box. He loves to sit in it and rock. It is so cute because he uses his whole body to get it too rock. His little head bops up and down. It cracks me up. Thanks Grandma Crane for helping us get such a neat chair. We LOVE IT!!!


Just chilling in my new chair.

Lukas has really been into the lotion lately. He keeps eating it. The other day I got into the shower and I came out to see him with lotion all over his shirt, nose and mouth. It cracked me up. Silly kid.

Here is the what the chair looks like without Lukas in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!! he looks darling in it! where did you get it and how much was it? max might need one for his birthday :)

rain said...

That is a really cute chair. My kids ate lotion, too. I think it's the equivalent of me eating chapstick when I was a kid. Maybe not, I don't know. You have a really cute little boy, good work on that.