Friday, April 11, 2008

15 month check up and silly pics

Lukas turned his chair over and climbed on it to watch Sesamee Street.

This is what Lukas looked like after the gum ball incident. Thank goodness for Oxi Clean spray. You can't even see speck of blue or green on his shirt or pants.

Lukas's first time eating a bean burrito from Del Taco


Yesterday was anything but boring in our house! It started out okay but around 10 I am in a different room then Lukas and it all of a sudden gets REALLY quiet. So I go in the kitchen too check on him to find him in daddy's lunch box. Normally no big deal, however there were gum balls in them. Lukas had three blue and green gumballs in his mouth and was drooling all over blue and green. I just took some pictures and tried too laugh it off. Later I was getting dressed too get ready to go to Lukas's 15 month check up. I go into the bathroom to find him in my make up this time. I don't know how he opened the bag but he did. I of course had to throw away some of it since he destroyed it. On a different note Lukas had his 15 month check up and we are so glad that he is growing and developing fine. He hates to be examined and immediatley started screaming when he saw Dr. Nielson. He kept trying to climb up the front of me and over the chair. Of course it wasn't working. I don't know why I was thinking that at 15 months it is the no shots visit but it was. I guess I got it confused for the 18 month visit. They were out of the D tap vaccine so he will still have to have a shot at his 18 month visit. When Dr. Nielson was leaving Lukas said Bye for the first time. Dr. Nielson said bye Lukas and Lukas waved and said Bye. I think he was just excited too be left alone.



Lukas's measurements

Height 31.5 inches 50th percentile. HMMM he was the same height at 12 months. We think he might have previously gotten measured wrong. Because at nine months he was 28.7 so that would have meant a three inch growth spurt in three months. So either he didn't grow taller or he was measured wrong previous. Dr. Nielson even measured him twice.

Weight 23.6 pounds 37 percentile.


Head 18.5 inches 45 percentile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a good visit with the doctor! max didn't grow at all from 6 to nine months...so i think it really is just bad measuring sometimes. oh well. and i'm happy to see that lukas loves gumballs as much as his daddy :)

rain said...

He is sooo cute! Just be happy he's still small, and will be for a while. It goes so fast, one day he'll be turning five and going to school. And then you wonder where that time went.

Nately said...

AHHH! That's AWESOME! Okay, it wouldn't be awesome that Mommy has to clean it all up, but the story cracked me up! Lukas is such a cutie. :)

Anonymous said...

i don't have google analytics, but i think that you just add a page element at the bottom of your layout and add the code as an html page element. google should give you a copy of the code in html so that it can be added really easily...and i think that when you add it, it is hidden, so you might not be seeing it on your blog, but you can see the results when you log into google? hmmm...let me know.