My kids have a new play house! They were getting a little bored in the back yard so I thought this would be the perfect addition. I of course want them to play outside a lot so anything to help them do this is worth it. I asked Lukas if he wanted a swing set or a play house. He said play house. So play house it was. I found one I liked and had them ship it Via Site to Site through Wal Mart. I LOVE this option by the way. It came yesterday and we went and got it. Lukas was so excited and stayed outside the whole time Dan put it together. They played on it all morning and had a blast!


Lukas kept saying take my picture doing this mommy. HA HA.

Blairs favorite part about the play house is the slide.


He seriously loves it and I hope he keeps enjoying it. I know I enjoyed being outside for a long time today.

They are so cute and even play well most of the time!
7 comments:
i LOVE it! so cute! i think gracie will be getting a cute, pink one for her birthday next year. how much was that one?
WHAT?!?! I never got a play house when I was a kid!!! Do they make them for adults? Oh yeah, I guess they do, but they costs thousands... A MONTH! Well, congrats to your two kiddos! PS - I want to play outside all day. Instead, I'm stuck in a cubicle smaller than the playhouse. I sense something very unfair about that.
-Nately
looks like fun! I wish i had something like this when i was little! I miss working out with you!
How fun! I love Lukas's sunglasses! Your kiddos are adorable!
I swear I left a comment the other day.... Fun playhouse! Your kids are so cute. Love Lukas's shades. That's definitely his signature style.
Ah, so cute! That's how I feel about our trampoline. And having a backyard you can send the kids out to play in. Lucky kids!
Oh what fun! I miss your kids... it seems like forever since I have seen them. I'll have to come check out the new play house and see them.
Post a Comment