Thursday, June 17, 2010

Build a Bear

When my kids turn 1 my mom takes them to build a bear to build their very first bear. Lukas built a kola bear in pirate jammies named Matey. Today Blair built a bear in a cute polka dot dress named B. Yes, I know B isn't a very original name but I couldn't think of anything at the moment. I figured B for Blair and B for Bear. I know I am totally the most creative mom in the world! HA HA.

I think her bear is so cute! Right up to the red and white bows.

She even tried to share her juice with B.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Fun tradition! I think B is perfectly fine. She'll be more likely to be able to say it. You can always make it "Bea". She's getting so big! We are excited to see you guys.

rain said...

That is so cute! I like B., too. ;)

ANeibaur said...

I love build a bear! :) Her's is the CUTEST! Oh and I really love that you named Lukas's pirate bear "matey" LOL that so fun!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Build-A-Bear!!! Unfortunately, I'm a little too old to stroll in and start picking out bows and ribbons for Jinx the Raccoon. Oh well. Your little Blair is adorable, as is her "Bea."
PS - Of COURSE you're welcome to come have watery ice cream with us!!! We miss you guys. :)

-Nately