Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun in the sprinklers

The weather has been so nice and we are loving it! We love it that the kids FINALLY got to wear their swim suits and play in the water. We brought out the squirt guns and turned on the sprinklers. It was so much fun.

Lukas was SO excited to play with his squirt guns.

Blair had to get in on the squirt gun action to.

Maybe I will just take a drink from the sprinkler.

Sher LOVED the sprinkler. She ran right in it right off. No fear. She did it over and over and over. I am sure it was cold but she didn't care at all.

Lukas just played with the squirt guns. He ran through the sprinkler a whopping one time. After wards he said it is just to cold. I didn't like it.

1 comment:

ANeibaur said...

Oh I just love this weather! :) Your kids look like they are having so much fun. :) Blairs squishy face is the best LOL