Blair speaking (well at least I am pretty sure she would say this.) "When I grow bigger I want to be JUST like my big brother. " Seriously this little girl loves her big brother so much. She does EVERYTHING he does. He does a sumer sault she does. He jumps of the bed she does it ( no matter how high.) he goes down the slide back wards she does it. When he is sad she ALWAYS gives him a hug and pats his back. It is the cutest thing and is one of my proudest mommy moments.


Example of I want to do everything my brother does. We go to the library once a week. We usually go to story time and pick out books. They have back packs you can check out with activities and such. Lukas HAS to have one. As soon as that back pack is on him Blair is pointing and saying ahhh ahhh until I put one on her to. They walk around the house in them all the time.


They are super cute I have to admit.
3 comments:
Okay, that's freaking cute! It pulls at your heart strings for sure. I seriously can't believe how big those two are getting!!! Adorable!!!
This makes me want to have another baby, just so Aryn can have a sibling that she loves like that :) That is just so sweet. Now I just have to convince Shawn ;)
That is honestly so cute. She's going to be so protective of him...And it kinda makes me sad. For a long time, Cole idolized Riley like that...and now they're so big. Ugh, time goes WAY too fast.
Post a Comment