Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimming

Yesterday we put our pool up for the first time. It was so much fun and such a great way to pass the day. Lukas started swimming while Blair was napping. He wasn't having much fun. He kept saying "I want Blair to wake up, I want her to come swim." She chose this day to take a pretty long nap. As soon as she woke up though we put her swim suit right on her and out she went to join her brother.


All by himself.
Blair did NOT want to get in at first. I would put her in and she would cry. She just kept going to the towel and reading books. I thought for sure she would go right in.

After about 45 minutes she FINALLY got in! She had a blast. She is so cute!

So is he!

She loved it so much. She splashed and played and didn't want to ever get out.
She even went down the slide. Not just once but over and over and over! She even went down on her belly a few times. Thats my girl she is CRAZY!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Sofia wants to go swimming with you in your pool! Sooo envious of the soft green grass. I'd post a pic of mine, but I might get a lecture from Grandma of how she taught me better! haha Spent a lot of summers working in the yard. It's all wasted on bermuda grass.

Gina said...

How fun! How many swimsuits do they have? LOL. I'm glad Lukas likes to play with his sister. :)

~Our Family~ said...

Well never in a million years did I ever think that this would ever happen to me not at all.. I wished and prayed it would but never thought it would.. It has been a struggle for 14 years since we have been married and it just happens.. I think the diet I was on had a big influence on it.. I hope that it will happen for you this way too alot less expensive.. I even had the papers out looking at them and going to call the center to get an appointment to start the cycle all over again but I chickened out.. I was already pregnant and I didn't know it yet.. Anyway thanks..