Blair is such a joy at 15 months. I don't know what I would do without her smiles each and every day. Her smile is so cute. The way she squishes up her nose and just smiles. Whenever I bring the camera out she just smiles and says "cheese." She is the most active kid ever. She loves to be busy and run around and get her energy out. She is so content whether I am playing with her, daddy is playing with her, Lukas is playing with her or if she is just playing by herself. She loves the parks at the swing and just observing her surroundings while being pushed. She has a slight aversion to guys. For some reason she is a little scared by them. She loves her daddy though. She is really warming up to her grandpa Crane but can still be hesitant around him as well. She loves shoes and always brings them to me to put on her. She loves to play outside and could stay out there all day. She is my little piggy and has been known to out eat Lukas. She can eat up to three bowls of mac and cheese for lunch. She is starting to really love Sesamee street. She is actually sitting still long enough to watch a little bit while I get some things done. If you ask her how old she is she holds up one finger. She knows where her eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, teeth, belly button and bum are. She is growing so fast and acts way older then her 15 months self.
She LOVES golden oreos. She walks over to the pantry and bangs on the door till I open it and give her some.
Loving being outside!
She can climb up the slides and go down all by herself.
She loves Lukas SO much! He is her best friend. When he isn't home she gets pretty sad. She walks around looking for him. Then when she sees him she gets so so excited and smiles her big cheesy grin.We love you baby Blair. Our family just wouldn't be a family without you!
3 comments:
we love blair too! happy 15 months!!
Love the kids comments on the side of your blog. I think those are the things we'll want to remember most about our children when they are grown. We'd love for you to come check out Power of Moms. A site where women can draw strength from each other as we navigate through motherhood. Darling family you have!
15 moths already!!!?! She is such a little doll!
Post a Comment