Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ducks

Today we went and fed the ducks. It was really fun. Both my kids had a great time. Blair scared me a few times by running super fast towards the water. Between my mom and I we were able to keep her from falling in. I didn't get to many pictures because of this though. Miss Blair sure keeps me busy with her craziness.

Can I have some bread?
Lukas chased the ducks a lot and thought that was just as fun as feeding them.
Classic Blair face. Love it!
We even got to see two ducks fight. It first started over a piece of bread. However, they took it to the street and kept going when there wasn't any more bread to fight over. One of them decided to just fly to the other pond and be a bigger duck.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Ha ha that is funny about the duck fight. Is that the way you explained it to Lukas? :) Love Blair's cute top and funny faces!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Where's that at anyway??? I love the sprout on Blair's head! :) And of course Lukas looks super fly, as usual!

-Nately