Sunday, May 23, 2010

In my shoes

Blair loves to wear my shoes. Right now she doesn't even come close to filling them. However, one day she will be big enough to fill my shoes. She will probably do a better job then I ever have. She is so cute and full of spunk and determination. After people around us observe her I always get wow she is so busy and so full of determination. My answer is always she sure is! Even though I am always running around telling her no and trying to keep her safe I am very proud of her. I know that one day she will use that determination to field her way through life. For now though I am just enjoying her tiny feet and tiny toes in my big huge shoes!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I remember another little girl, maybe not quite as daredevilish, but determined! You never let anything stop you. You knew what you liked and wanted and stuck to it. "Filling" your shoes will be quite the undertaking, but I'm sure she's up for the challenge! Love what Lukas said about the salad! At least he doesn't say never.

WOLF-PACK said...

Way cute post! I love it!

LisaJ said...

I think that's the goal of a mother...to raise our children to do better than we did. I'm sure she will remember you as much greater than you give yourself credit for! ;)

rain said...

Riley used to wear my shoes all the time. She would have worn them outdoors and in stores if I would have let her. Syd, on the other hand, REFUSES to wear any shoes. If something hides her feet from her eyes, it isn't something she likes. Each one is different, for sure. Each one has their own personality, and is determined to be themselves. The nice part is that we get to enjoy them being themselves.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

too cute, that little blair! she may be a handful but she's too sweet :)