Yesterday Lukas put his super cape on and Blair was so upset because she wanted one too! I knew I should have bought her the princess one for her birthday! O-well. We made do by using a blanket. She was happy with that. However, I was constantly putting it back on since it fell off A LOT! They had so much fun playing super hero. They were running around the house and chasing each other. Lukas even made me join in the fun by putting on a blanket cape as well. Sorry guys no pictures of me ;)

Blair had crazy hair that day! I didn't even try to fix it since we didn't go anywhere.

I asked Lukas to pose and this is how he did it. This is what he thinks Bat man looks like. (Yes, I am aware our paper blinds are falling down. Hopefully we are getting new ones very very soon.)

The back of Blairs super cape.
3 comments:
You should make her one. They aren't hard. Your mom could help you or might do it for you. :) Tell Lukas I think he is the toughest looking Batman I've seen.
Kristy my mom actually sent me an email this morning saying we could make one. So we are making her one.
Very cute. My kids loved the capes, too. They're all super-heroes. ;)
Post a Comment