Blair is just growing up so fast and learning so much every single day. She is my little dare devil that is full of determination. For example today at the park she kept trying to climb the ladder to get to the slides. Well she is a little short and her tiny arms just weren't long enough. She kept trying and trying. I felt bad that she couldn't reach but relieved at the same time because she was scaring me so bad. I thought for sure she would fall. Yes, I stood right behind her to catch her if she fell. She tried to climb on the rocking horse in this first picture the other day and almost succeeded before I stopped her. She loves that rocking horse and wants on it ALL the time. She doesn't want me to touch her or anything while she is on it. She even tries to stand on it! She loves to sing. She walks around the house singing jibberish and dancing. She loves to sing "If your happy and you know it", and "Pop corn popping." She does the actions to pop corn popping and it is so cute. She is talking more and more. She says a pretty good amount of words. She can say: yes, no, ow, uh oh, more, cheese when you take her picture, out, down, up. She loves Ruff Ruffs AKA dogs. Every time she sees one she says ruff ruff ruff. She get so excited. However, almost every animal she sees says ruff ruff. HA HA. She does know that a cow says moo but other then that they all say ruff ruff. She loves to play outside and run around. She is a pro at walking now which makes her look more like a little girl instead of a baby. She is so full of personality and energy. She never slows down and is always keeping me on my toes. I sure do love her smile. I also love the exercise I get from chasing her ;)



She loves this rocking chair. It is Lukas's however, he doesn't use it much anymore so she has sort of taken it over. It is low to the ground so I don't have to watch her like a hawk when she plays in it and stands in it.

She has actually been letting me to her hair in a pony the last few days and keeping it in! She has taken it out a few times but that is quite the accomplishment.

This is such a cute picture and just touches my heart! They love each other and I love them! This is one of the rare times Blair has sat still to watch t.v. It didn't last long maybe five minutes if even that.

I got a few pictures of Blair wearing the bunny ears. She started actually wanting to put them on! Silly girl!
2 comments:
So cute! She's talking so well! Sydney refuses to say anything. She just marches around and makes everyone do everything that she "says". And by that, I mean, points to, or grabs, or gets on. It's so great to watch them grow, but bittersweet, too. I'm sad that it's gone by so fast.
she is getting so big-so much faster than gracie! we need to get them together so that gracie gets jealous and gets moving! :)
Post a Comment