
This little girl LOVES fry sauce and LOVES corn dogs. I was a little worried she might choke on the corn dog but she has had them a few times and does really well. If we have fries with fry sauce anywhere near her she has to dip. She will scream till you give her, her very own fry sauce container.
4 comments:
i can't even imagine gracie eating that! blair is so grown up! tell her to come play and i will have fry sauce and corn dogs for her :)
She's a girl after my own heart. I love fry sauce!
Fry sauce is the best! It sucks that you can't get in anywhere but Utah. I try to make my own, but it's not the same. Taco Amigo has the best fry sauce!! And corny dogs RULE!
My girls LOVE fry sauce!! Its the best!
Post a Comment