We had a great Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny trekked through the snow and made it to our house. I couldn't believe we woke up to SO much snow! Despite the weather we still had a great time. It was like Spring in our house with the out door toys, bubbles etc. My kids were on a sugar high all day. Blair had more candy today then she has ever had in her life! She couldn't get enough. She kept begging and begging for more.


Seriously, I think Blairs favorite thing in her basket was the m & m filled egg! Silly girl!

The pool and side walk chalk the kids got to share. Now we just need it warm enough to use!

Each kid got a picture of Jesus to hang in their rooms. We can't forget the true meaning of Easter in our celebration. I am so grateful for the atonement. I am so grateful for the resurrection. Isn't having the gospel and having Christ in our lives truly amazing? !

This afternoon was spent at my parents house where the kids had an Easter egg hunt and we had a yummy dinner. Blair couldn't resist opening the first egg she saw. She has candy in her mouth!

My aunt Suzanne gave the kids bunny ears. Lukas wore his almost the whole afternoon. Blair however refused to put them on. We tried numerous times to get her to wear them just for a picture but she just kept taking them off. After a few attempts she walked all the way a cross the room to give them to Dan. I think it was her way of saying Stop already!

She knew just what to do. Find an egg put in basket!


Lukas seriously was cracking me up. If he found an egg already open he wouldn't pick it up and put it in his basket. I asked him why and he said "Well the egg is cracked I don't want it." If one of the eggs came a apart in his basket he would take it out and put it on the floor and tell Blair to get it.



The end result!

2 comments:
so fun! and a great idea to put a picture of jesus in their baskets!! i kept trying to come up with ways to help cole understand the purpose of easter. and i love blair's outfit! so cute!
we wish we had seen you guys on easter :) next year!
Happy Easter! I couldn't believe the snow, either--crazy, right? I'm glad your holiday went well. And I hope your babies aren't still bouncing off the walls. ;)
Post a Comment