Today we went to the bean museum with my friend Ruth and her kids. It was fun. Ruth and I have been friends since Junior High. It is so great that we are still friends and that we don't live too far from each other. It is nice that our kids get along and play well. I don't think I have been to the Bean museum in years. I love that it is something free for us to do and Lukas LOVES the animals.

Michael and Lukas in front of the moose.

Blair was super good. Even when we let her out of the stroller she stayed by me and loved looking and seeing everything.

Such a cheeser.

They have a little play room for the kids with toys in it. Blair saw this piano on top of the counter. She wanted it so she pulled the drawer out climbed in it and stood up so she could reach it. She is so smart.
3 comments:
Ha! Syd totally uses drawers as "stairs", too. Blair is a definite smarty pants!
Wait... where the heck is the Bean Museum??? Adorable pics, by the way!
-Muffy
Nately it is at BYU. It is sort of like Cabellas just no merchandise. It is totally free.
Post a Comment