Friday, January 1, 2010

Settled in

We made the big move on Monday and we are officially in our new house! We LOVE it! It was a lot of work getting everything moved and unpacked of course. However, now that it is done we feel more like this is our home. We are now just settling into a routine. Lukas is struggling with it a bit but he will make it. He isn't very good with change. I just keep hyping up how cool and big our new house is. We just need to hang a few pictures and our house will be complete. Well except for a new fresh coat of paint. That can wait a month or so though. We are excited to start our new lives in our new home for the new year! We welcome any and all visitors :)
Blair loved all our moving boxes. She thought they were great. She would climb in and climb out for hours. She even put a few things in boxes. We found binkies and toys in random boxes when we were unpacking.

5 comments:

WOLF-PACK said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!

David said...

We're sad that you are gone, but I'm so happy for you and your new house! I can't wait to see pictures.

LisaJ said...

Sorry, that last post was me. I didn't know Dave was signed in!

brianandruth said...

Its georgous!!! I love it.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

seriously, it's awesome! all your space is amazing...we'll have to trade off play dates now :) thanks for letting us hang out today!