Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

We had such a great Christmas Day. Of course our kids got super spoiled and LOVED it! It was nice too because our kids slept in and didn't wake up till almost 830. I even had to wake Lukas up. He came running in the living room and said Santa came and gave me the camera I wanted. He was thrilled. About thirty minutes later he said he wanted to call Santa and thank him for his camera and gifts. My heart melted when he said that. I thought that was super sweet. Blair also had a good time playing with her new toys.
Lukas showing his "Camera that works" This was the only thing he consistently kept asking for.
Blair loved her silly town surprise!
She even opened a few gifts.
Lukas told me to take a picture of him taking a picture of me. He loves his camera and has already taken about 300 pictures. Luckily you can easily delete them. Especially when he took about ten pictures of the drivers side seat in the car.
Grandma and grandpa Crane gave Lukas a new scooter. He is so excited that he now has a scooter at grandmas house and our house.
Testing it out!

Blair LOVED Lukas's scooter. She just couldn't get enough of it. She climbed on and stood up. We gave her tiny rides and she thought it was so AWESOME!

2 comments:

rain said...

Merry, Merry Christmas! Looks like you guys had a great one!

Kristy said...

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! Dan looks awful sleepy. :) I can't believe they let you sleep in!! What a wonderful Christmas present.