Apparently Blair wanted to go for a ride in her doll stroller today. I can't keep her off of this thing. She tries to climb in it every chance she gets. She got her foot stuck in it once. I get her off and she gets right back on it.


Yes, my ten month old is crazy! She does use the stoller for its intended use as well. She loves pushing her dolly in it around the house. She climbs anything and everything.
3 comments:
Savannah does the same thing to hers. We have to take it away from her. I don't want her falling on the tile. At least you have carpet, won't hurt as bad
Dan needs to stop working nights - every pic you have of him he's half asleep! :) Blair is a cutie. She's going to accomplish alot in her life.
Maybe when she grows up she can have a job with Juan climbing towers. :) She is a very determined child which will be really good in the future.
Post a Comment