Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jammies

My aunt married a guy from Pakistan. Recently she took a trip over there to see him and to hopefully bring him back with her. Long story short it didn't work out but he should be here very soon. It has been a very long process (years) and hopefully he can join our family very soon. Last time she went to visit him she brought my cousin back some really cute jammies. I asked her this time if she would bring some back for my kids. They are just so adorable that I wanted my kids to have some too. She didn't dissapoint and my kids look adorable in the jammies she brought back.


Lukas in his green pins striped pair.

Blair and Lukas. I can't get Blair to hold still for anything!
She does pretty good in the rocking chair so we usually sit her there. Doesn't she look cute in her orange polka dot pair?
She is getting so big!
They are a little big but if we fold the pants over and roll the sleeves up she can still wear them. I figure she will just be able to wear them for a long time.
Lukas in his brown and white pair. He has to take pictures when I do. He has very shaggy hair. Of course are hair dresser is also our aunt who brought these back. He will be getting a hair cut on Thursday ;) Thanks Suzanne and Shobi they look so cute!

3 comments:

Saleem Family said...

They sure do look cute! love lukas bedhead hair!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

HA HA Suzanne his hair always looks like that right now. I can't do it it is too long. It doesn't stay down very good either. I keep making him wear a hat when we go out. We are looking forward to tomorrow thats for sure.

Kristy said...

Cute PJ's! We like ours at our house too. Looks like you're all moved in! Did you get a new couch?