
See I wasn't exaggerating. She ate two bowl fulls of it. She insists on feeding herself now.
She is also is getting really good at using a sippy cup. She gets excited anytime she sees one. We will be taking the bottle away very soon. Probably in about a month.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious!
Oh my gosh! You've been blogging like crazy. I need to check more often. I can't believe how much Lukas and Blair look alike. She's just like a smaller version of him! Cute kids--even covered in Mac and Cheese.
Rainey I know I blog a lot. I pretty much just blog for myself because I am a horrible scrap booker. I said I would be so great at it when I became a mom but I haven't. So I pretty much just blog about anything I want to remember or any pictures I want saved. I am going to make my blog a book I just need to get on it.
Post a Comment