This little girl must be SO tuckered out! This is becoming a trend lately. I assume it is because she hasn't been feeling well which = not sleeping well. She has woken several times in the night the past three nights. I either have to hold her or lay right next to her. However, tonight she went down without a peep and has been a sleep for a while. I am hoping this means she is on the mend.

She LOVES to eat so she must have been tired to fall a sleep during dinner time.


She loves to play with the measuring cup and eat puffs. She puts them in and pours them out while occasionally munching on a few. She fell a sleep mid pour I think.
3 comments:
Hope she's feeling better!
poor little blair-bear! she needs to get better!
how sad but so adorable at the same time! I hope she is feeling better ear infections are the worst!
Post a Comment