
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
7 months
Little miss Blair Bear is 7 months old! She is growing so much and is cuter and cuter everyday.She is crawling all over and causing mischeif. She is also now pulling herself up on anything and everything she can get her hands on. She is starting to cruise on the furniture. She loves to eat and will eat anything you allow her to. She is always begging for food. If your eating you better believe that Blair is right there trying to get a taste. She loves her "Puff its" (This is what Lukas calls gerber puffs.) and baby num nums. She is very self entertaining and pretty much just crawls around and plays with whatever toys Lukas is sharing at the moment. She loves her big brother and he loves her too. She is also very tolerant of his mean moments as well. Lukas is lucky to have such a a patient sister. She loves bath time and splashes and laughs and has a good time. She still spits up a lot, it seems to be getting better but not as much as I like or hoped. If she is still spitting up this much we will be talking to her ped at the 9 month check up. She is starting to sleep better and take better naps. We still have night time troubles but the past few nights she has been sleeping better and we are getting sleeping through the night a few times a week. I will take whatever I can get! We sure do love our Blair Bear and can't believe how big she is getting.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is so cute. I bet she is great at getting into things! I'm glad she's sleeping better for you.
Post a Comment