Weight: 16 pounds 1 ounce 52 percentile. (she weighs more then Lukas did he weighed 15 pounds 7 ounces)
Height: 26.3 inches 70 percentile
It must be all those night time feedings because she is chubbing out! I did talk to the Dr. about her sleep issues and we both agree she is one weird baby with the not so great naps. Especially since she is so happy. He did say she should be sleeping better and it was up to me but he says it won't hurt her for me to feed her or it won't hurt her to cry for a while at night either. He said do what was best for me but she doesn't need the night time feedings. He did say that my goal should be eight hours with her since she is so horrible of a sleeper instead of the 10 or 11 most babies start sleeping straight at this time. I am fine with her sleeping from 8-4 I think that would be heavan sent. Especially considering she woke twice last night once at 12:30 and again at 3:45. When she woke at 3:45 I fed her and she played in the pack and play for an hour and a half before going back to sleep! I think next weekend we are going to try to get her sleeping better. He was impressed with her milestones. Hey she learns a lot since she is awake all the time. HA HA. She did so well with her shots and only cried for a minute. He said I could start feeding her more table food if I wanted but to stay away from Honey (of course), dairy and citrus fruits. So when she starts begging we may just give her a taste.



3 comments:
Cute kids! I'm so glad she's growing so well. I hope you can get her to sleep better.
She's getting so big! That's amazing how fast time has gone...I really can't believe it. What cuties!
wow! that's how big cole was at 6 months but he was way chubbier! how fun! she's so cute!
Post a Comment