Today after church I fed Blair and put her in the crib for a nap. I could hear her in there playing but I knew she was tired and just left her in there. It got quiet and I went to check on her and I found her completly standing up in her crib. She looked at my like she was saying you caught me mom. She is so silly. I guess it is time to lower the crib mattress.
3 comments:
I love her cute dress! She's getting so big. I can't believe how fast time goes.
She's getting so big! And she did get caught. She just wanted to be a big girl on her own terms--Syd does that as well. She won't walk if you watch her, but if you're turned away, she'll get some steps in. They're tricky. ;)
Her dress is so cute!
Post a Comment