I love this dress it is one of my favorites. (Ignore the diaper in the background we had just gotten her dressed for the day and I was getting ready to take out the diaper and put her clothes inthe hamper.)
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Too fast!
We can't believe how fast Blair is growing up! Look at her sitting up all by herself. Of course she can't do it for a very long time and she uses her hands but she is only four months old! She needs to slow down because she is getting to big for her own good. Plus I want her to be my baby for a bit longer. We love her so much even if she is progressing at rapid speeds.
I love this dress it is one of my favorites. (Ignore the diaper in the background we had just gotten her dressed for the day and I was getting ready to take out the diaper and put her clothes inthe hamper.)
I love this dress it is one of my favorites. (Ignore the diaper in the background we had just gotten her dressed for the day and I was getting ready to take out the diaper and put her clothes inthe hamper.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is too fast!! gracie won't be that fast at everything...especially if she doesn't stay awake longer :)
and i don't love the new gymboree lines. i bought the dress, shoes, blanket and headband in the owl line because it is so cute! gracie is wearing it for 4 month pictures in a few weeks. i might buy the other pink dress with flowers and the onesie so that i can use the blanket more.
the baby girl line is okay, but it looks too big girl for me. the sweater dress with the hearts is cute though!
but i did not like much of the football line. it isn't that cute. i'd rather spend my money on the gap playwear :) and it's the gap getandgive this weekend!!
She is growing up to fast! Pretty soon she will be walking and hiding your keys from you!
Post a Comment