There is nothing better then knowing you can spend eternity with the ones you love.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
2 Peas in a pod
Everyday I look at my kids and think how much a like they look. I went back and looked at pictures of Lukas at Blairs age and they really do look so much a like. They are both adorable of course. Seriously, take a look tell me what you think?
Blair
I think Lukas especially looks like Blair in this last picture of him.
6 comments:
Yep, they come from the same mold, and they are both adorable!!
Thats just how Michael and Kylie are its a bit crazy at times. Especially when they make the same faces.
I wasn't around much when Lukas was a baby. I do know I see the resemblance. I see a lot of you as a baby in Blair.
and i keep thinking that cole and gracie look so much alike! not compared to them :) lukas and blair could seriously be twins!
Oh my goodness, they're twins! So cute. I'm glad that Blair and Lukas get along so well. They're gonna be best buds for sure.
Wow, they do look a lot alike! Both cute!
Post a Comment