Friday, July 3, 2009

4 month check up

Today Blair had her four month well visit. She is doing great and growing like a weed!
Stats: ( The computer was broken so this was a rough percentile estiment.)
Weight: 13 pounds 6 ounces 50th percentile
Height: 25 inches 75 percentile
Head 16 inches 40th percentile
The Dr. said she was so strong for her age and so aware for four months old. It must be all her awake time. He even tried to sit her up because she was so strong. She wouldn't straighten her legs though. I asked him about the spit up and he told me to start feeding her cereal because it could help with this. I wasn't going to start solids till six months but we gave it a try tonight. She freaked out the minute we put her in the high chair. She would take a few bites and scream. She was so upset. I thought maybe she just wasn't ready. However, when I put her in the bath tub and she was calm I tried again and she gobbled it right up. She thought it was yummy stuff.



2 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

she is growing! she can't possibly be old enough for food?! that's crazy. at least she liked it the second time around :)

Kristy said...

I love the last picture! Maybe the cereal will help her sleep, too!