
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
potty
Yesterday Lukas asked to go poop on the potty. I put him on and sure enough he went. He went four more times after that. He only had once accident yesterday. We figured maybe he was trying to tell us something so we took him and let him pick out a big boy potty. He picked out an elmo potty. He was so excited he didn't even take a nap yesterday. Lets just say we spent most of our day in the bathroom. Today he has gone twice but not as much as yesterday. We are proud of him and if he wants to keep doing it great but I don't want to push him. If he is asking I better take advantage of it right? He has been getting lots of ice cream and popsicles as rewards.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cute smile! Sorry about her ear infection. Not fun! Congrats Lukas - you can be "big" like Sofia! I hope it lasts for you. Maybe if I had given popsicles and ice cream as rewards it would have worked with Sofia the first time I tried. :) Sounds like he doing a great job.
Congratulations Lukas!
Aryn loves her potty, but has only had one success with it so far. We hope for more everday :)
That is so cool that he is doing so well. GO LUKAS!
I love Blair's chubs! And I'm so sorry to hear she has an ear infection. That's such a lose-lose situation. Baby is so miserable, and so is Mom. And then, by proxy, so is the rest of the family.
GO LUKAS!!! Being potty trained is such a milestone! And yes, if he's asking, life is good. Just keep those rewards well-stocked!
cute smiley blair! too bad she has another ear infection...maybe she got it from maddie :)
and that would be great if lukas kept going potty! but then every shopping trip from then on will be awful :)
Post a Comment