Lukas calls flip flops lip lops! It is hilarous. I love it and it is one of my favorite things he says. He is obssessed with lip lops and always wants to wear them. He even just wears them around the house sometimes. He gets excited when he sees lip lops in his size at the store. He asks me to buy them for him. However, I think three pairs of lip lops is enough. Whenever we go somewhere he insists that mommy,daddy and Blair wear their lip lops along with him. Good thing Blair has a pair of lip lops. We will have to get her some more when she grows out of these.

Blair in her lip lops. I tried to get Lukas to pose by her in his lip lops but he refused.
4 comments:
He really does have a shoe fettish! Love the Lip Lops! Blair is getting so big - so much for being too small!
Where di you get lip lops that small? I have been looking for a pair for Savannah.
He might have a bigger shoe fetish then you do! At least these aren't high heels you all have to wear. I can just see Dan walking around in Heels. haha
I love her flip flops. I love little baby shoes! I wish Keaton would wear his flip flops. He cries if I try to put them on him.
Post a Comment